Monday, November 26, 2012

Vintage Christmas - Whoopsi Daisy DT

Hi everyone,

The long weekend passed by and here is Monday. It's a bit depressing time of the year. I would rather spent it every day at home with the family, but have to work. My kids already have written letters to St. Nicolas and left them on the window. Those angels still did not fly by to pick those up. )))) 

This week at Whoopsi Daisy we have an easy challenge - Use a digi. I have used the image from Daisy and Friends at Christmas CD, which is by the way on sale at Joanna Sheen's store. This card reflects my mood. I too, would like to write a letter to St. Nicolas and ask for the most important gift - more time with the family.



I used snowflakes Unity stamp to create the background.

Thank for stopping by.

Hugs,
Maria


1 comment:

  1. Марусю, бажаю щоб твоє бажання також сповнилось!!:)
    Листівочка чудова і така засніжена - краса!!

    ReplyDelete