Monday, April 8, 2013

CWLC #36 - Recipe 1,2,3 / Мамина любов


Hi everyone,

We have a wonderful sunny day here in the NYC area. It's so wonderful to finally have a taste of spring in the air. At the same time it feel weird not to carry a huge and heavy coat with myself everywhere. I was the only one wearing wither colors yesterday at church. Everyone else was into spring already. ))))

This week at Created With Love Challenges we have an interesting challenge for you. 
It's Recipe 1,2,3. You have to use one image, two designer papers and three embellishments. The sponsor of this challenge is Delicious Doodle Images.


For my card I used the Mother's Love image, two design papers, pearls, brads and a felt flower as embellies.


Here is the image closer. I loved this image, which I colored using Prismacolor pencils.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Maria



No comments:

Post a Comment