Tuesday, August 20, 2013

School is starting soon

Hi everyone,

I can't believe it. The summer is almost over. Soon, it will be time to go back to school.
This year, my youngest daughter is starting 1st Grade and my older daughter starts middle school. Big changes in my house )))

To celebrate this time of year for them, I created this card, using Some Odd Girl Stamp and following their sketch. I so much enjoyed coloring this one and putting it together.


I used scraps of paper I had from MME collection, washi tape, a button from Purple Pumpkin and the image itself - Bookish Tia. Ain't she wonderful?! I think so!!!

I'm entering this card into following challenges:
Some Odd Girl - Sketch
Melonheadz Friends - Back to school
Creative Inspiration Paints - Back to school
OSAT - Back to school
Paint Your World - Дама сдавала в багаж
Зроби Сама - Листівки до школи


7 comments:

  1. A really cute image and a super back to school card. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, what a lovely card ...Love the colours you've chosen. Good luck to your daughters when they start their new schools and hope not to stressful for mum x Good luck in our challenge. Ingrid xx ( OSAAT Team )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great card and do so love the image, perfect colouring too. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. Jennie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maria. Very lovely card. Thanks for playing with us at OSAAT.
    DT Nataliya

    PS. Happy Independent Ukrainian Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maria, your card is fabulous Hun! Such a good job on the image. I love the papers and colours you chose, and she definitely does look like she is "head of the class". Thanks for playing along with us this week at OSAAT, hope to see you back again soon.
    Hugs, Tracey (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely wonderful card! I love the bright colors, the papers, everything. Thanks for playing along with our sketch this month at SOG!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Классный штамп, и работа стильная! Спасибо за участие в задании блога Paint Your World !

    ReplyDelete